Administration & Admissions Officer
To maintain high-level support of the School’s admissions, administration, and office management.
The Administration & Admissions Officer reports directly to the Principal who reports directly to the Executive Director of Generations Christian Education.
- Organise efficient and reliable school tour bookings for enquiring families.
- Maintain and facilitate the online application process.
- Handle both electronic and physical application files/folders
- Maintain and facilitate the billing process.
- Liaise with finance team for exceptional enrolment/payment request.
- Class allocation for enrolled students.
- Prepare admission and enrolment statistics reports.
- Design, prepare and distribute guardian passes.
- Administration and Office Management
- Ensure provision of effective office administration and reception services as the school’s public front.
- Ensure all student records and documents are properly maintained, filed and manually/electronically transferred at different stage.
- Provide administrative support for all school activities as required.
- Provide the Principal, school teaching staffs and other staffs with administrative support as required.
- Provide administrative support in staff recruitment process like interview arrangement and post recruitment arrangement.
- Maintain student records, all contact lists or any related reports as required.
- Health and Safety
- Maintain health and safety protocol of staff and other persons at the school.
- Arrange regular health and safety audits and inspections.
- Investigate health & safety matters raised by staff or students and to take any necessary action.
- Ensure that the circumstances of accidents are properly reported, examined and recorded and that all reasonable steps are taken to prevent or reduce the likelihood of a recurrence.
- Keep up to date with the latest legislation and guidance within the area of the role.
- Child Protection
- Manage Child Protection related documentation and filing.
- Respond and make recommendation any suspicious case to the Principal/ CPO.
- Other duties as necessary and related.
- Internal Liaisons: Executive Director, Principal, Directors, Officers, School teaching and non-teaching staff, the Schools’ Parents’ Association, Parents, Students and Custodians
- External Liaisons: New and interested Students and Parents, Vendors, Government Departments and Agencies, Guests
- Experiences, Skills and Knowledge
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially in Word and Excel.
- Self-motivated, flexible, pleasant, well organised and able to work independently.
- A good team player.
- Diploma or above with at least 4 years relevant working experience.
- School administration experience is preferred.