The Generations Community appreciates receiving your support through the donation of in-kind items. We thank you in advance for your support and generosity. Please contact our Director of Business Development, Terri Appel, to donate items from our Wish List.
Donations Policy and Procedure:
- We apologise, but due to the commitment of staff time involved, we are unable to pick up items unless there is an immediate need and resources are readily available for the pick-up.
- To schedule a time to drop off items, please call in advance. Donations will not be accepted without a scheduled appointment.
- Remember to leave your name, address and phone number so that we may properly acknowledge your donation!
Drop Off Location:
Island Christian Academy
70 Bridges Street
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Attn: Ms. Gail Maidment, Executive Director
- Pro bono professional services
- Gift certificates and door prizes for special events
- Classroom supplies (e.g., art supplies, library books)
- Playground equipment
- Learning toys and manipulatives
- Office furniture (e.g., office dividers)
- Premiums and Promotional gifts that can used for fundraisers (e.g., umbrellas, etc.)